Fees for 2019
- 10% Sibling discount
- JIS Students - please refer to Firefly for special rate in Brunei Dollars
- Do you live in Brunei? - please contact Summer.email@example.com for Day Student rate
- If students book for Camp 1 and 2, no additional charge for Sunday, 7th July
- If students book for Camp 2 and 3, no additional charge for Sunday, 14th July
- Early Bird Fee is approximately 15%
- Visa letter issued upon receipt of full payment
- Applications made before 22nd March 2019, Early Bird fees must be paid at time of application to receive Early Bird discount.
- Applications made after 22nd March 2019, Full Fees must be paid.
- We will continue to take applications until 31 May 2019, but only if we have space. You should contact us as early as possible in order to secure your preferred dates.
Please be assured that if we are unable to place you on our Summer Camp, we will refund the payment in full. Please also note that whenever you apply, you will still receive a full refund if you cancel within 14 days from the date the School confirm your application, in line with our Cancellation Policy (see below).
By Bank Transfer to 'Jerudong International School'
Bank Name : Standard Chartered Bank
Bank Account Name : Jerudong International School Sdn Bhd
Bank Account Number : 01-001-224889-00
Bank address : G01-02, Wisma Haji Mohd Taha. Jalan Gadong BE4119, Brunei Darussalam
Bank Swift Code : SCBLBNBB
Please quote your child’s name and the code SC19 in the description. Please email us a copy of the transaction so we can monitor for receipt.Any bank charges incurred by us on your behalf will have to be passed on to you. Bank charges can be minimised by sending the full course fees in a single payment.
- For online bookings you have 14 days in which you can cancel your application and receive a full refund.
- Before 22nd March 2019, you can cancel your booking and receive 25% refund of the fee.
- After 22nd March 2019, no refunds will be made.
- We advise you to take out cancellation insurance to cover you in case you are unable to attend your Course.
VISA REFUSAL: Irrespective of the Cancellation Policy above, if your visa is refused and as long as you applied for it at least one month in advance of your arrival date, you will receive a refund in full minus the handling charge. Proof of refusal must be provided. Please note that visas should be applied for as early as possible.