These are some of the questions we are often asked by parents about applying to Jerudong International School. We hope they are helpful to you.
If you have a question which is not answered here, then please don’t hesitate to contact our Admissions team (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +673 241 1000 Ext 1206 / 7100)
- What year level should I apply to for my child?
- What are the dates for the school year?
- What is the school timetable?
- What are the School Fees?
- How far in advance can I apply to JIS?
- What are the Entrance Tests for JIS?
- My child has specific Learning Needs. Will they be able to join JIS?
- My child only speaks a little English. Will they be able to join JIS?
- My child has some medical issues. How can I check if JIS is able to help?
- My child has to follow a special diet. Will the school be able to accommodate this?
- Where can I buy the School Uniform?
- Where do I buy Textbooks?
- Is there a School Bus?
- Is a Student Visa required to study in JIS?
Interested in joining JIS?
Join a school that creates the next generation of self confident, well rounded, high achieving individuals who flourish as global citizens.
We regularly arrange Open Days where parents and children are warmly welcome to come and meet teachers and students. If you are overseas, let us know and we can arrange to meet you online instead!